Poughkeepsie Civil Litigation Attorneys
Your Litigation and Dispute Resolution Attorneys.
Our attorneys litigate a broad range of civil disputes in state and federal courts on behalf of businesses, individuals, and municipalities. We assess each dispute and develop a strategy for achieving the most efficient results for our clients, including the exploration of early settlement options and the use of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation and arbitration to help resolve your case in a cost-effective manner. If pre-claim negotiations are unsuccessful, our clients are guided through each step of the litigation process, from pleadings through depositions, trials and any appeals.
Representative matters include:
- Disputes among business partners, LLC members, and corporate shareholders
- Property boundary and ownership disputes
- Fraud claims
- Breach of contract cases
- Enforcement of easements
- Enforcement of promissory notes
- Construction and contractor litigation
- Consumer protection claims under New York’s General Business Law
- Eminent domain
- New home warrantee claims
- Mechanic’s liens
- Municipal disputes
If you are dealing with a civil dispute in Poughkeepsie, Red Hook, Carmel, or Kingston, contact us today at (845) 209-1355 and schedule an initial consultation today. Se habla español!