Steven K. Patterson
Steven K. Patterson has over 20 years of experience handling all levels of criminal defense matters throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley. Steven also has 12 years of experience working with Legal Aid.
Steven Patterson spent a number of years with the Dutchess County Public Defender’s Office and Putnam County Legal Aid Society. As a result, Steven has defended thousands of individuals accused of crimes.
Steven has obtained favorable results at all stages of criminal proceedings, including pre-trial motions, pre-trial hearings and at trial. With his extensive criminal defense experience and solid reputation in the legal community, Steven works tirelessly to protect the rights of his clients and obtain the best results on any case.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Dutchess County Bar Association
- New York State Defenders Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers